Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stuff I've Done...

2-D Demo:


3D Test Animation for Nelvana (I did the "dinosaur" shots):
This was my first ever exposure to Maya 3D. It was a lot of fun.


Test Animation for Flash Logo



Podium Participation Funds Infomercial - Flash Animation

Generic Art School Commercial, Created with Flash

Benevity Corporate Video:

The latest corporate video for Benevity, "Spark."

One of the "Spark" out-takes that I wished had survived

Excerpts from Red Moon Pet Food Commercial

Animated Presentation at OCHEA 09/19/2011
This was a lot of fun. I spoke about the benefits of homeschooling and got to do a little animation to keep my chops up.

Storyboard Samples...

Chaotic:




Marsupilami:







1 comment:

  1. This is my first time I have visited this site. I found a lot of interesting stuff in your blog.

    With Thanks!
    Home Outfitters Coupons

    ReplyDelete